Phone: (877) 438-0910
Although originally from California, I grew up in this area. I met my beautiful wife in south Florida. I now live in Martinsburg, West Virginia with my wife and two beautiful children. We especially like to travel and trying new things.
1. Where’s Home? Martinsburg, WV
2. If you didn’t live there, where? On a beach somewhere.
3. Where else would I run into you? Any fair, festival, haunted house or theme park.
4. Best meal you ever ate? Orange chicken from a little hole in the wall Chinese place in Ft. Lauderdale.
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Flying would work.
6. Your hidden talent? I love marketing.
7. If time and money were no option, where would you go? I would want to finish seeing the 7 wonders of the world.
8. The last book you read? The Bee Keepers Bible. Not much of a thriller.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you have to have? A GPS, a satellite phone and enough supplies until the Coast Guard arrived.
10. What is your morning mug filled with? Chocolate milk.
11. Best Pop-Tart flavor ever? Not a fan. I’d take a slice of Dutch apple pie any day though.
12. Favorite Honda Vehicle? (Old or new) Ridgeline
Phone: (301) 739-7283http://maps.google.com/?q=10307%20Auto%20Pl%2C%20Hagerstown%2C%20MD%2021740