Phone: (877) 438-0910
A native Texan, Ryan moved from the Lonestar State in June of 2009 to join our sales team. Ryan and his wife, Jen, own a home in Hagerstown and love to hang out with friends and spend time at Lifehouse Church. Ryan enjoys spending his time off in his garage working with wood, metal and whatever else he can create things with. He also really enjoys learning about photography!
1. Where’s Home? Hagerstown, MD
2. If you didn’t live there, where? Encinitas California for sure!
3. Where else would I run into you? In my garage building things.
4. Best meal you ever ate? Crab Cakes from Gordon’s Grocery…it’s a hidden gem!
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Flying would be awesome.
6. Your hidden talent? I love building things from wood / metal!
7. If time and money were no option, where would you go? Everywhere!!!
8. The last book you read? Don’t really read much, love watching documentary movies.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you have to have? My wife, shelter and electricity.
10. What is your morning mug filled with? Coffee
11. Best Pop-Tart flavor ever? Strawberry Frosted
12. Favorite Honda Vehicle? (Old or new) Honda S600
M – 8-6
T – 7-5
W – 7-5
Th – 7-5
F – 8-6
Phone: (301) 739-7283http://maps.google.com/?q=10307%20Auto%20Pl%2C%20Hagerstown%2C%20MD%2021740