Phone: (240) 217-3757
Rodney was born and raised in Williamsport MD and left for North Carolina to attend school at Catawba College. His wife, Gera, and their two sons, William and Joseph, love spending time watching movies, geocaching and going to Disney. His role model is Jimmy Buffett, but only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday nights. His favorite quote will always be “keep adventuring and stay not a grown up” from Peter Pan.
1. Where’s Home? Hagerstown, MD
2. If you didn’t live there, where? North Carolina
3. Where else would I run into you? Disney World or Target
4. Best meal you ever ate? My wife’s lasagna and my Mee-Maw’s egg sandwich.
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Who needs a super power, when I can be Batman…
6. Your hidden talent? I try not to hide any of them…
7. If time and money were no option, where would you go? Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8. The last book you read? The Bible.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you have to have? Family, friends and a way home!
10. What is your morning mug filled with? Coffee
11. Best Pop-Tart Flavor ever? You had me at Pop-Tart….doesn’t matter…
12. Favorite Honda Vehicle? Honda Element!
M – 1-9
T – By Appointment only
W – 9-5
Th – 9-9
F – 9-9
Sat – 9-5
Phone: (301) 739-7283http://maps.google.com/?q=10307%20Auto%20Pl%2C%20Hagerstown%2C%20MD%2021740