Phone: (877) 438-0910
Live in Waynesboro with my beautiful wife Elizabeth, daughter Juliana, and our 5 rescue pets. I enjoy all manner of outdoor activities and am always looking for the next adventure.
1. Where’s Home? The great metropolis of Waynesboro, PA.
2.If you didn’t live there, where? Wide Open Spaces.
3. Where else would I run into you? Either kayaking on a nice stretch of Whitewater or at The Elite MMA Gym in Waynesboro.
4. Best meal you ever ate? Anything my Grandmother cooks.
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be? The power of flight.
6. Your hidden talent? Green Belt in Roufusport Kick Boxing.
7. If time and money were no option, where would you go? If time and money were no issue; I would go everywhere.
8. The last book you read? The Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you have to have? Family, Survival kit, and a prompt rescue.
10. What is your morning mug filled with? Black Coffee.
11. Best Pop-Tart flavor ever? Cinnamon and brown sugar . . . they make other flavors of pop tarts?
12. Favorite Honda Vehicle? (Old or new) Element
M – 7-5
T – 7-5
W – 7-6
F – 7-5
Sat – 8-5 alternating
Phone: (301) 739-7283http://maps.google.com/?q=10307%20Auto%20Pl%2C%20Hagerstown%2C%20MD%2021740