Click on one of the people below to find out more information.
M - 7-5
T - 7-5
W - 7-6
F - 7-5
Sat - 8-5 alternating
I live in Waynesboro, Pa with my Beautiful wife Lindsey, beautiful daughter Riley and dog Maddie. When I'm not spending time with my family I enjoy working on the house, doing woodworking projects, playing golf, playing corn hole and watching sports.
Where's Home? Waynesboro, Pa
If you didn't live there, where? On a beach somewhere
Where else would I run into you? Saunderosa campground, golf course or at my house.
Best meal you ever ate? Filet Mignon steak at the mandarin oriental in DC.
If you could have any super power, what would it be? I would want to have the ability to fly.
Your hidden talent? Multi-tasking
If time and money were no option, where would you go? I would want to visit all 50 states.
The last book you read? Strong fathers, Strong daughters.
If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you have to have? Family, survival kit and a golf course.
What is your morning mug filled with? French vanilla creamer with a little bit of coffee
Best Pop-Tart flavor ever? Brown sugar cinnamon for sure!
Favorite Honda Vehicle? (Old or new) Ridgeline
Lora has been with Hagerstown Honda since May of 2015. She has 2 boxers; Bear and Axel and they are her world. Lora enjoys hunting, finishing, and watching sports.
M - 7-5
T - 7-5
W - 8-6
Th - 7-5
F - 7-5:30
I'm 24 years old and have been with Hagerstown Honda for a little over a year; I'm studying criminal justice at Kaplan University to obtain my Bachelors of Science degree to become an investigator. I have a two year old son, Oliver, who is my world.
1. Where's Home? Funkstown, Maryland
2. If you didn't live there, where? Somewhere in the country on a dirt road
3.Where else would I run into you? Probably the grocery store J.
4. Best meal you ever ate? At the Mandarin Oriental Restaurant that Bill Barnes sent us to; Best steak and crab dip ever!
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be? To freeze time.
6. Your hidden talent? Multi-tasking!
7. If time and money were no option, where would you go? St. Helens, Oregon
8. The last book you read? The Catcher in the Rye.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you have to have? My son, a book, and candy!!
10. What is your morning mug filled with? Hot Chocolate.
11. Best Pop-Tart flavor ever? Strawberry!
12. Favorite Honda Vehicle? (Old or new) Accord
M - 8:00-5:15
T - 8:00-5:15
W - 8-5:15
F - 8-5:15
Sat - 8-5:00 alternating
I'm a family man with 3 wonderful children and an amazing wife. I was raised on a farm in Crystal Spring, PA but currently live in Maryland. I'll always be a loyal fan to all of my Pittsburgh teams but the Steelers are my favorite to watch out of the 3. I enjoy spending time with my family and playing basketball with my boys. I love meeting new people and seem to be able to relate to virtually anyone that I come in contact with.