Click on one of the people below to find out more information.
Brett has worked for Hagerstown Honda since April of 2002. Now one of our Sales Managers, Brett and his wife Kelli are proud parents of their son Landen and wonderful girl named Leilah! Brett has been actively working on his golf game for the past few months and one day plans to retire to Tampa and play five days a week!
A personality as big as they come, Brandon is unforgettable to all that have met him. Raised in Smithsburg, Brandon loves spending time with his daughter Piper and wife Abby! Brandon is always ready to spend time with friends and loves to have people over for backyard Baggo parties and cookouts.
Since Bob joined the Hagerstown Honda family in May of 1991, his focus has always been on one thing, customer service. Bob's commitment to his customer is what made him the top salesman at the dealership for over a decade and is what will make you a happy and satisfied service customer.
Been with company since 1993. Have 5 grandchildren. Grew up on a farm and still farm as a hobby with my family. Love the outdoors atvs, fishing,hunting and snowmobiling.
1. Where's Home? Sabillasville,Maryland aka Catoctin Highlands
2. If you didn't live there, where? No better place
3. Where else would I run into you? Canada
4. Best meal you ever ate? Steak at Chicago Cut
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Fly
6. Your hidden talent? Always positive
7. If time and money were no option, where would you go? Jackson Hole
8. The last book you read? none
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you have to have? Food , water and fishing rod
10. What is your morning mug filled with? Coffee
11. Best Pop-Tart flavor ever? cherry
12. Favorite Honda Vehicle? (Old or new) Prelude
M - 8 to 5
T - 8 to 5
W - 8 to 5
Th - 8 to 5
F - 8 to 5
Sat - off