You are here
A personality as big as they come, Brandon is unforgettable to all that have met him. Raised in Smithsburg, Brandon is enjoying his first home in Colonial Park and loves spending time with his daughter Piper! Brandon is always ready to spend time with friends and loves to have people over for backyard Baggo parties and cheer for the Eagles on Sunday afternoon.
Follow Me Via Social Media
- (301) 491-4080
Me in a Few Questions
- Where’s Home?
- Hagerstown, Maryland
- Where else would I run into you?
- Probably Bernie's!
- Best meal you ever ate?
- I love steak, especially filet. I had one at Ruth Chris that I literally dream about to this day. I once ate my pillow.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Flight, I used to dream about it when I was a kid.
- Your hidden talent?
- Not golf.
- If time and money were no option where would you go?
- I would love to stay in a water top bungalow in Bora Bora. Then off to fish for Great Whites in Australia.
- If you could pick any Hollywood actor/actress to play you, who it would be?
- Ryan Reynolds. I think he's hot.
- The last book you read?
- Hahahaha, next question.
- What is on your bucket list?
- Bungee jumping, sky diving, flight in a wingsuit, and play a PGA golf course.
- Your greatest achievement in life to date?
- My daughter Piper, hands down.
- What is your morning mug filled with?
- Sinus medicine and Rockstar